Hottest Clubs in Rio de Janeiro
We all can agree that Brazil happens to be one of the most beautiful places in the entire world, with its natural scenery, beautiful beaches and incredible little myriad of islands, particularly Rio de Janeiro. But what visitors eventually find out, is that Rio is remarkable, not only for its incredible natural beauty, but also for its extravagant and unforgettable night life.
Here is our list of the best and the hottest clubs in all of Rio de Janeiro that will have you shaking your body till the morning!
- Fosfobox – This incredible nightclub is situated smack at the centre of Copacabana, and has been hugely popular among tourists for years. Now, don’t expect something grand because this dance floor tends to get a little crowded. The DJs play a wide range of music from salsa, electronic, Rhythm and Blues, hi-hop and pop. There are also some days dedicated to live performances by local bands. When tired of dancing, just slip upstairs and select a cocktail from their incredibly wide range
- The 00 – This particular club is located in Planetário da Gávea, and is perfect for the ones who wish to get away from the tightly packed dance floors, and instead enjoy a sophisticated night life. Voted as one of the best clubs in all of Brazil, not only does this upscale and sophisticated night club have a lounge and a cool dance floor, but also a mezzanine which serves an array of amazing sushi and other finger foods. Yes, there is a dress code here, which demands that none of the patrons, irrespective of their ages, wear flip flops or shorts. Also, be ready to spend some cash because it is exclusively for the upper middle class.
- CircoVaodor- Roughly translating into The River Flying Circus, this place is one giant stadium which can house up to a staggering of two thousand individuals at a time. But this is much more than just a stadium, as it plays host to a number of programs throughout the year – local bands, rock concerts, workshops, dancing lessons and so on, apart from its extremely popular night clubs. The prices are affordable, making it a huge hit among youngsters.
- Nuth- Considered the best club in all of Barra, Nuth is a multistoried building. Although the night clubs are separated by age groups, but there are amazing DJs in each of the clubs, throughout the year, playing a very wide range of music.There is a beautiful courtyard at the entry, and not only does it have table service besides the dance floor, but the second floor also has pool tables.
- Carioca de Gema- Situated in the Bohemian neighborhood of Lapa, the Carioca de Gema is the number one attraction for Samba lovers of all age groups. A small stage, a groovy dance floor, great music, a nice balcony overlooking the streets and incredible cocktails make this nightclub a must visit spot for everyone travelling to Rio de Janeiro.